My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

07 July 2010

slippery slope

I appreciate people out there in our country who are Christians, like me, and follow closely the law, politics, and social movements that continue to move our nation down a path not only further from God, but further from the very foundations upon which this great nation is built. It seems every day we must fight a little harder for our rights, and against the powers of darkness (forgive my drama). Chuck Colson is one of these people, and I would encourage you to take a moment and watch this "Two Minute Warning." If you would prefer to read the text version, click here.

No comments: