My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

20 October 2009

first time for everything

Well, Josephine has come down with her first cold. Its so sad to hear the congestion in her breathing, and with her eyes watery all the time, she looks like she's in a constant state of sadness. Fortunately, she's dealing with it pretty well. She was smiling and laughing at me as I was getting her ready for bed tonight ... even while she sneezed and coughed. Poor girl. What's worse, it seems I've come down with it myself. Caleb is just getting over it, so he's somewhat well enough to care for both of us ... the poor man. He's not gonna get any work done this week. Hopefully this will be a short-lived illness for us all.

No comments: