My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

10 August 2009

signs i've been watching too much tv

Agents Dinozo, Gibbs and David, from NCIS, are showing up as friends in my dreams

I see the same episode of CSI twice in one day

I watch movies edited for tv, even though I own the same movie, commercial free

I'm actually considering buying the 4-disc set "Monster Ballads"

I can't get the song from the new Baskin Robbins commercial out of my head ("Ice cream and cake! Ice cream and cake!") and I can sing all the words to the "Mini Sirloin Burgers" Jack-In-The-Box commercial

I'm thinking of renting the Miley Cyrus movie, just out on DVD!

No comments: