My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

23 January 2009

Liberia

In case you are currently unaware of my Hunky Husband's upcoming African adventure, please check out his blog. Along with my grandpa, parents, cousin's husband James, and two friends, he'll be traveling to Liberia in March to help complete the library on the rebuilt African Bible College campus. Its a really cool rebuilding project my family has been deeply invested in. I'm so excited for him to go! I'm not so excited to be home alone for two weeks while seven months pregnant with a crazy dog, but I'm sure it'll all be fine. I really am thrilled for him and this opportunity he has to serve.

No comments: