My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

30 December 2008

Weston Family Christmas

A few pictures from our weekend in T.O. (Thousand Oaks, for those of you unfamiliar with the local vernacular). Thursday was Christmas of course, Friday was relaxation day, Saturday we went to the Santa Barbara Zoo. Good fun was had by all. (For the rest of the pictures, from all our Christmas celebrations, click here.)

OK, this one is actually at my parent's ... my mom's creative decorating of the chandelier in the living room. I thought it was cool, so I photographed it.

Conrad and Burke trying to figure out the singing reindeer with the snow ... We eventually had to take out the battery, as they're pretty good at figuring things out, and the reindeer only sang one rather annoying song.

Conrad with Grandma, getting ready to open stockings.

On to the zoo ....

Burke, emerging from his shell.

Not the greatest picture of me, but the only one there is (out of nearly 200 pictures taken during Christmas).

Conrad, enjoying his mandarin oranges.

Husband and apes.

Burke, getting a better look at the giraffes.

A picture of the future? (The future where our kids have run off and we can't find them ... thus, the empty stroller.)

Andrew with Burke, Lucas with Conrad, and Christie ... at the sea otter exhibit.

More photos to be seen here.

No comments: