My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

30 November 2008

t-giving

A few fun pictures from Thanksgiving.

My cousin Amber holding my niece Madeleine. Aren't they adorable!?

Grandpa with his great-granddaughters Lindley and Liana.

PIE!

Uncle Dave napping with Lucy.

Amber with Liana, Lauren with Lindley, Caleb and Rachel ... letting the food settle while we watch The Incredibles.

Aunt Joyce, Lauren, Lindley, Mom, Julie, Rachel, the top of Amy Beth's head, Aunt Jean, Amber, Rachel with Maddie ... playing games in the living room.

Lincoln.

Jon with Maddie, Amy, and my Dad, who think every picture should have someone picking their nose ....

Me and David. David left that afternoon to drive up to Washington with his friend Billy. He took a big load of his and Rachel's stuff, and was hoping to find an apartment and a job in the time he's up there. They move the week after Christmas.

Cousin Joy and Dad ...

I hope everyone had a fun and filling Thanksgiving!!

No comments: