My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

24 October 2008

songs i should be embarrassed to admit i paid $.99 for

"Ready, Set, Don't Go" by Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus (that's embarrassing on two counts)

"If I Could Turn Back Time" by Cher (come on, you know you dance to this one when it comes on)

"All Out of Love" by Air Supply (oh, to have 80s radio all the time!)

"Can't Fight This Feeling" by REO Speedwagon (see previous paranthetical statement)

"Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira

"Hopelessly Devoted to You" by Olivia Newton-John

"I Think I Love You" by The Partridge Family

"Right In Front of You" by Celine Dion (I've actually downloaded a few of her songs ... come on, no one can deny the woman can SING)

"The Time of My Life" by David Cook (this is the song he sang in the finale of American Idol last year ... its totally cheesy ... but I LOVE David Cook ... so I bought it ... sue me)

No comments: