My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

18 August 2008

the latest FO (finished object)

This is my latest knitted project. It came out a little smaller than I needed it to, as I feared. But I spent most of my knitting time in denial that it was really smaller. And I was too lazy to really check, not wanting to have to start over. Oh well, its not so small its unwearable. And with everything I make I learn new things about the art of knitting, which makes whatever project is next even better.



4 comments:

km said...

Gorgeous. I'm sure it will end up in your Rav. projects soon. =0)

Anonymous said...

Bravo! It looks awesome to me. Your coworkers must be blinded by your sparkling beauty to not notice your sweater. Gma Fate would be proud of your accomplishments.

I'm surprised Lucy survived Mom's wrath for eating her chocolate! What a waste of good chocolate!

Love,
Mom Dub

Knitting Keep Me sane said...

I love it the color and style.

One word wonderful.

also hope your family is doing better as the weeks go on.

Michelle said...

Hot red! I LOVE IT! You look so good in it too. Fabulous job! :)