My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

25 June 2008

many thanks to kel

My cousin Kel recently came across a few photos from the past, 2003 to be exact. They were so funny, I simply HAD to publish them for the world to see. These are my brothers mostly, though Josh and Kel themselves show up in a few. You will probably be able to see why there are few sober moments when I'm with my family. I hope you enjoy my trip down memory lane!

Brther Jon (see the sign behind for clues on his pose).

David Josh and Jon (David's hair is AWESOME)

David at a memorial in Washington D.C.


Jon the sexy.


David Josh and Jon on the couch, Kel behind. (Again, loving David's hair.)

No comments: