My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

03 June 2008

Full, but not busy

Life hasn't been aimlessly busy lately, but there has been a lot going on ... and we're heading into an extremely full June! We're celebrating five birthdays (Julie, Rachel, me, Mom Dub, Dad Dub), Father's Day twice, and my sister-in-law's baby shower is this month. We're not sure how we're going to afford it all, let alone how we'll fit it all in! But its good stuff, happy stuff, and I love to celebrate the lives of those around me. Meanwhile, we're planning my sister's wedding and preparing for two backpacks in July. And we're still expected to be at work every day! And then before we know it we'll be fighting over who gets to hold the new baby just moments before we have to get our hair done for the wedding ...

But though the days are full, so is my heart, as I continue to be thankful for the myriad ways I have been blessed. For I truly am richly blessed.

(So please bear with me as my blog lags behind my life a bit!)

No comments: