My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

29 May 2008

a few more hats

I know I know, like I need more hats ... but they're such easy things to make! All three of these were finished while we were in Europe. It was easy to take a few knitting needles and a couple skeins of yarn. And we had enough down time (on planes mostly, but even some time spent lounging around our hotels in the afternoons) that I was glad I had the distraction.


This is my first "man's hat." Its Caleb's. He never wore it, but not because he doesn't like it, he just never got cold enough.

This is my new favorite hat. Finished on the plane on the way to Dublin.

New favorite hat on me, finally worn for at least as long as it took me to take a few pictures.

This is perhaps the most boring hat to look at, but super comfy and it was easy to make. I think I got the most use out of this one while we were gone. (Please forgive the "evil eyes" in this picture. Its hard to frame pictures of yourself.)

No comments: