My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

15 April 2008

Congratulations!

My cousin Josh and his wife Kel are on staff with Campus Crusade for Christ and live in a country far far away (the same one I used to live in, in fact). Well, yesterday they gave birth to their second child, a healthy baby boy! He's over 8 pounds, and both mom and baby are doing well. And, after months and months of discussion about names, they settled on ... Guinness Dean Elwood. Yes, like the beer. And Dean is Josh's middle name, as well as our grandpa's. Congratulations Josh and Kel, and big sister Kayla!

No comments: