My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

26 November 2007

the shopping begins

My sister Amy and I decided to get a head start on Christmas shopping this year and spent all day last Saturday, the 17th, tackling the annual ritual of spending more than you've got, all in an effort to bless loved ones with the most thoughtful gift they'll receive this year. It was a very productive day, with both of us finishing about half our total lists. Considering Christmas is still a month away, I'd say significant progress was made. And we decided it needs to become an annual tradition, getting Christmas shopping out of the way before Thanksgiving. Happy Shopping everyone! May you enjoy as much success, if not more, as you search for that "most perfect gift" for everyone on your list.

It was a long day and we were exhausted when we got back.

But, even so, we spent the rest of the evening watching "Elf" and wrapping as many gifts as we could!

No comments: