My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

03 September 2007

teaser


I have much to write and many pictures to share about Caleb's and my trip up Mt. Langley this weekend. It was a fantastic trip! I promise to share more soon. But right now I'm tired, and tomorrow they're expecting me back at work, alert and walking without wincing, so for now all I have time for is this picture ... of me and Caleb at the TOP of Mt. Langley, 14,048 feet high. It was a spectacular view, and much worth reaching. More to come! (I wish we could have gotten above the rocks a little more, to give you a better idea of the view, but the other side of those rocks is a sheer drop of many millions of feet ... and that's simply as close as I would get to the edge.)

No comments: