My Journey through Breast Cancer

On October 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) ... or as we like to call it, extreme measures for a nap (EMFN). For a while, this blog will be my cancer journal. Enter at your own risk.

13 July 2007

friday the 13th

Today is Friday the 13th. It only happens a couple times a year. In fact this year it only happens in April and July. But what happens to make THIS Friday the 13th significant, is that my brother is getting married tomorrow! Today we're setting up Ben and Darcy's backyard, tonight we have the rehearsal and a catered dinner in my parents' backyard. Tomorrow we finish setting up in the morning, and by 3:00 pictures and the main festivities will begin. I doubt I'm nearly as excited as David and Rachel are, but I sure am looking forward to the weekend!

Congratulations David and Rachel!

No comments: